Re: Usage of @rel in RDFa with @vocab: is it a bug? Should it be a bug?

I don't feel this is a bug at all.  It is as designed.  In fact, the whole
thing with @vocab was to permit the dpub (daisy and others) community to
switch into their own vocabulary so they would not need to prefix their
terms.  I don't see how we could back away from that at this late date.

--
Shane McCarron