Re: Fix for recursion bug on rdfa.info/play (Issue #46)

> On Jan 7, 2015, at 5:21 AM, Victor Andrée <hej@victorandree.se> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> I took the liberty of addressing a bug in the visualization tree at rdfa.info/play where links to an ancestor (or the node itself) would cause infinite recursion. The issue was already reported on Github as issue #46 (https://github.com/rdfa/rdfa-website/issues/46 <https://github.com/rdfa/rdfa-website/issues/46>). My pull request is at https://github.com/rdfa/rdfa-website/pull/47 <https://github.com/rdfa/rdfa-website/pull/47> and has some more details/examples of what causes the bug.

Thanks Victor, I’ve merged the request, and it should be live now, as the site re-deploys when the repo is updated.

> On a related note, there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in the repository/the website, is it still actively maintained? The README still suggests contributions/fixes should be notified to public-rdf-wg@w3.org <mailto:public-rdf-wg@w3.org> – which has been closed…

Indeed, the WG is closed, but the mailing list remains active; there is also a public-rdfa@w3.org <mailto:public-rdfa@w3.org> which could be used, even though requests were specifically made for public-rdfa-wg@w3.org <mailto:public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>. There is not much activity now that things are closed, but the practice has been for (former) WG members to continue to work on things as issues come up; for example, if new tests prove to be necessary. Similarly, community suggestions for improving rdfa.info, are always welcome (particularly in the form of pull-requests!). The intention is that this site remain current and relevant to the needs of RDFa producers and consumers.

Also, note that RDFa applies to different host languages, and a new host language may emerge through a Community Group process. This doesn’t necessarily mean that an RDFa WG needs to be re-estabilished, but rdfa.info would/should continue to adapt to serve the needs of these groups.

Gregg