Re: Disambiguating properties when using typeof lists.

On 25 June 2013 15:38, Lin Clark <lin.w.clark@gmail.com> wrote:
> The full URIs for schema.org properties do not include their class. For
> example, the full URI for the "name" property is http://schema.org/name.

Thanks, I'd missed it. So that means that all schema.org properties
with the same name are the same, independent of the type where it's
defined (like telephone in Organization or Courthouse) ?

More importantly, does the same principle apply to RDFa with other
(non-schema.org) vocabs?
Ie,

<section vocab="http://example.org/foo/" typeof="Blah">

is equivalent to

<section vocab="http://example.org/foo/" typeof="Blah">

?

> FYI, there are a few other issues with the snippet you sent. Schema.org does
> not use "title" for the label of things like a Courthouse, but instead uses
> "name", and some processors will handle classes in a case sensitive way, so
> CourtHouse should be Courthouse.

Of course, sorry about the confusion.

Max.