Re: prefix with relative IRI

On 10/11/2012 01:47 PM, Peter Danielsen wrote:
> I get different results for the triples I get back from different
> RDFa processors.  If the document is at
> http://www.example.com/index.html, one RDFa processor will say that
> the object's IRI is "overview.html#o1", and the other will say its
> "http://www.example.com/overview.html#o1". My expectation is that
> it's the latter, the absolute IRI, based on the start of 7.4:

Peter, your expectation is correct. The result should be an absolute IRI
resolving the relative IRI against the document base. Could you please
let us know which processor is in error?

We should add a test case for this issue as well.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/