Re: Problem with pyrdfa3 CLI distiller

Thank you, Ivan!

I see you and Gregg are resolving this, but FWIW:

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 04:14:25PM +0200, Ivan Herman wrote:
> - with a suffix of .shtml, the (local) file is not considered to be
> HTML5. (Maybe this is a bug, actually, I am not sure what .shtml is
> usually used for.

In the case of .shtml files on the dublincore.org server, the
explanation at [1] matches what I vaguely recall hearing many years ago,
i.e.,

    On some websites, the webmaster sets up the server to parse, or read
    through every .html or .htm file to see if it contains server
    instructions.  However, this WILL slow things down when people link
    to the pages.

    So, many webmasters have instituted the .shtml files. This is simply
    a naming convention that says "This html file includes Server
    commands - please parse it before delivering to the browser site"
    (hence the "s"). That way parsing can be skipped for all "plain"
    .html [or .htm] files.

Tom

[1] http://www.hwg.org/resources/faqs/shtmlFYIFAQ.html#shtml

--