Re 2: Problem with pyrdfa3 CLI distiller

Actually... I realized what .shtml is: is used by Apache when there are some server side actions before sending the file out to the client. It does make sense to consider that just as .html, ie, as HTML(5). I have added this to the code and refreshed the github content.

(There were some other changes on github yesterday, related to embedded RDF in SVG files. Nothing that affect this issue, but do not be surprised if you get more than just one file being pulled from the repo...)

Ivan

----