Re: Anyone able to help improve Dublin Core namespace XSLT to support RDFS RDFa?

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 03:07:41PM +0200, Danny Ayers wrote:
> ...are the commits/pulls sync'd yet?

I added up-to-date term data in a directory "2012-05-14" and committed.  I'm a
bit new to Git, but the sequence I then followed was something like:

    $ git checkout master
    $ git remote add gkellogg git://github.com/gkellogg/website.git
    $ git fetch gkellogg
    $ git branch -a
    $ git add README
    $ git commit
    $ git push
    $ git tag -a v1.0 -m 'version 1.0 - last version before merging Hugh Barnes and Gregg Kellogg work'
    $ git merge gkellogg/master

    [resolved conflicts with web/xsl/html-dcmiterms.xsl and web/xsl/html-history.xsl, which I had
    edited to change a date stamp, accepting Gregg's edits and throwing out mine]

    $ git add html-dcmiterms.xsl html-history.xsl
    $ git merge gkellog/master
    $ git push

I then cloned git://github.com/dublincore/website.git to double-check.  Gregg
had cloned [1].  It looks to me like [3] now shows the entire histories of the
hughbris [1], gkellogg [2], and dublincore [3] branches, though I'm not sure if
my "v1.0" tag made it into the remote repository.  I'd be grateful if Gregg
and/or Hugh could double-check that everything has been correctly merged.

Tom

[1] http://github.com/hughbris/website
[2] http://github.com/gkellogg/website
[3] http://github.com/dublincore/website