Re: RDFa Test Suite EARL reports

On Mar 8, 2012, at 6:58 AM, "Niklas Lindström" <lindstream@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gregg!
>
> I haven't had time to look into why, but for some reason I have to
> generate my own manifest.jsonld file (using my python implementation),
> change {"@id": "test:required"} to just "test:required" and sort the
> "@id" array (which btw. should be changed to "@graph") on "@id".
> Otherwise I get errors from the ruby app.

It should auto update the manifest.jsoinld file when manifest.ttl is changed. I'll take a look at what might be going on later; sorting is a well-known issue with tt version of Ruby, but shouldn't matter in running.

> Also, running shotgun is really slow (AFAIK in development mode it
> reloads a lot of things on each request). Instead I did:
>
>    $ gem install thin
>    $ thin --rackup config.ru start ---threaded
>
> Threaded is needed since otherwise it deadlocks when, during a test
> run, the service under test requests the app recursively for a test
> case. ;) Of course, there may be even better ways to run this.

That would work too, although I don't experience the performance issues. It does cache resources, so the first access (esp. for  manifest.jsonld) can take a bit longer.

> .. In case you want to try out my Clojure implementation, do:
>
>    $ brew install lein # unless you already have Leiningen
>    $ git clone git://github.com/niklasl/clj-rdfa.git
>    $ cd clj-rdfa
>    $ lein deps
>    $ lein ring server-headless
>
> Then use <http://localhost:3000/extract?url=> as processor.

Great! Will you have it running off of a public ally accessible service?

Gregg