Re: RDFa parser implementation proposal

That's great! Lev, would you mind if we add a processor endpoint to the RDFa test suite? We'll be generating a new EARL report for HTML+RDFa 1.1 after an LC transition. To be included, this requires a DOAP description of the document, either included in the repo, or referenced from your processor description.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net