RE: Subject/Object Confusion With @property, @resource And @typeof

Thank you, Grant!

> However, you might want to double-check as to which
> version of the spec your various processors are adhering to.
> ...  the major changes of which affect the
> exact situation you have created in your code.

Aaaahh... so I found the one hidden trap, right? That's so me.
In fact, the markup started as 1.0 and then moved to 1.1 only because
wanted to check if 1.1. Lite would be enough to express everything I
already had. Since my focus was on "Lite" rather than on "1.1", I must
have missed this when I kept re-arranging later, thus breaking
compatibility with 1.0 at some point.

One of the tools that give unexpected results is most certainly for 1.0
only; it didn't understand @vocab und @prefix and made me insert xmlns
temporarily again.

The other one, though, at http://linter.structured-data.org uses 1.1 in
its own examples, so I do assume it targets 1.1 markup. (It doesn't say
so, though.) That part of the puzzle remains unsolved.

Oh, and about your chart: It's great, I had seen it the night before
when I browsed the -wg list. Tables are such much better for
comprehension. The reason why it didn't help me much at that point was
that
a) my markup was still different then (there was no parent with RDFa in
it) and
b) I didn't understand the meaning of "New Subject" in this context. I
thought it would mean "Always discard current subject, set new one
according to these rules". As I now read it, it means "Set new subject
only if one of these rules applies."

This left me in a situation were I tried to figure out which "new
subject" to choose when none was to be set.

> Gotta go. Breakfast getting cold.

Hope it didn't.

Thank you very much, I think it's clear now (except for the behaviour of
the Structured Data Linter).

Oskar