Re: Extended links in RDFa

That snippet generates the following RDF graph:
http://musicpath.org/foo/graph.svg

(That was generated with the command
rapper -i rdfa -o dot file.xhtml | circo -Tsvg  > graph.svg
where the 'rapper' and 'circo' commands come from the Raptor RDF and
Graphviz packages, respectively.)

By arc, do you mean the edges/links between the graph nodes/resources?  The
"property" attribute is for attaching a named text/literal value to a node,
e.g. a label. The value of "rel" should be the URI id for the link between
two nodes.  You could in turn treat that id as a new node, and attach other
things to that.

You can use typeof to generate a new blank node, or use one of
href/src/about/resouce with a URI to generate a new node with an id that you
can talk about elsewhere.

Hope that helps.
-Leif Warner