Re: ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

On 03/02/2011 06:36 PM, Danny Ayers wrote:
> 's/support/vehement support'

At first I thought this was a joke and thought I would let it pass, but
now it is apparent that it is a genuine misunderstanding:

http://twitter.com/danja/status/43246636461338624

To be clear: saying you support something is not an objection.  Saying
that you vehemently support something doesn't make it an objection.

At some point in the future there will likely be a survey on this issue.
  At that point you will be presented with the opportunity to state your
objections to either proposal.  Statements at such time indicating
support for a proposal will be ignored.  What we will be looking for is
objections.  There will be no need to contribute to the survey if you
feel that your objection has already been adequately expressed by
others, either on the survey or in the change proposal you support.  But
if you have anything to add that you don't feel has been adequately
expressed by either already, that would be the time to do so.  If you
are not sure, go ahead and express it anyway as long as it is your own
words and not merely repeating sentiments that were already expressed.

I hope this helps.

- Sam Ruby