HTML WG decision on rel registries - selects microformats wiki as the registry

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:57:52 +0200
To: W3C RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>, Nathan Rixham <nathan@webr3.org>
This has some effects on RDFa:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Apr/0204.html

which reminds me of an outstanding issue: I think Nathan was supposed to look through the current @rel HTML terms to see which one make sense as part of the default HTML+RDFa profile. While I am making progress in getting a procedure on the core default profile, that also has to be clarified and done...

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153