'easier in rdfa' writeup on description multiple classes/properties

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:25:38 +0100
To: public-rdfa <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Hi folks

I've just written up some notes on RDF (1.0) and how it improves on
RDF/XML when you want to say a thing is in several classes, or that
two things are linked by several properties.

http://danbri.org/words/2010/11/02/572

I didn't say anything about RDFa 1.1 as I'm pretty ignorant of the
current design. I'd be happy if anyone can flesh out how these things
look in 1.1...

cheers,

Dan