Re: RDFa linter - announcement and request

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:45:46 +0100
To: "Hondros, Constantine" <Constantine.Hondros@wolterskluwer.com>
Cc: RDFa Discussion <public-rdfa@w3.org>
On Wed, 19 May 2010 16:35:38 +0200
"Hondros, Constantine" <Constantine.Hondros@wolterskluwer.com> wrote:

> How about an upload facility for people who want to check offline
> files?

That's a good idea. Not sure how relative links would be parsed in that
situation, but I'll have a think about it. Perhaps the "cid:" URL
scheme could be used in some way. I don't think keeping the links
relative is an option - my entire code infrastructure more or less
assumes that they're absolute.

Similarly, the ability to paste chunks of code seems desirable.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>