Re: Wordpress/TinyMCE UI for RDFa?

Hi Dan,

Have you looked at http://www.loomp.org/?

One side effect you have to deal with if you want to have parsable RDFa in
your blog post is that you cannot annotate the whole post with say
property="content:encoded", which is popular practice in RSS. The only work
around is to specify datatype="" and end up with a plain literal, losing all
the formatting etc. See related thread on the topic [1].

Steph.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa/2010Feb/0004.html