Re: [ANN] any23 v0.2 released

Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> On 3 March 2010 10:40, Michele Mostarda <mostarda@fbk.eu
> <mailto:mostarda@fbk.eu>> wrote:
>

>     Hi Melvin,
>
>       what do you mean for converting to RDFa?
>
>     This library provides only metadata extractors.
>

> Was just an idea for the any23.org <http://any23.org> website to be
> able to generate RDFa.
>
> So, for example, a user would be able to take some triples from one
> source, and see what they look like in XHTML/RDFa.  (But perhaps
> there's some other tools to do this)
>
> But I guess if it's not in the underlying java librarly, it's probably
> out of scope for the web Front.
Melvin,

URIBurner [1], which is just an instance of the Virtuoso Sponger [2][3],
does include RDFa in its HTML representations of resource descriptions.

If you install Virtuoso in your own setup, the authority component of
the proxy/wrapper HTTP URIs it produces will reflect this accordingly.

Links:

1. http://uriburner.com

2. http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSponger

3.