Re: Two cool things from Facebook

On Jun 11, 2010, at 21:11 , Ed Summers wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is news to folks on here, but it looks like
> Facebook is now *publishing* RDFa as well as consuming it.
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/open-graph-protocol/browse_thread/thread/91b1ba943fb625c0

Well... Unfortunately, this is not entirely true at the moment. They put the

into their page header (using one of the examples David refers to in the google mail), put the 'og' prefix is nowhere defined in the file. That means that the current RDFa processors do not generate the intended triples...

:-(

Ivan

> //Ed

----