From: public-rdfa-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rdfa-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Javier Pozueco Pérez
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:46 AM
To: public-lod@w3.org; public-rdfa@w3.org; pedantic-web@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ANN] RDFa Developer (1.0b1): RDFa extension for firefox

(sorry for cross posting)

We are glad to announce the first public release of RDFa Developer, a firefox extension that helps you to correctly annotate web pages with RDFa.

This tool enables you to examine the RDFa markup, to query your data using SPARQL and to detect common pitfalls in the use of RDFa.

RDFa Developer is an open source tool that is available for download at: http://rdfadev.sourceforge.net. A short demonstration video is also available from the web page.

Your comments are very much appreciated.

Yours,

Javier Pozueco.

javier.pozueco@fundacionctic.org<mailto:javier.pozueco@fundacionctic.org>

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify us by email or telephone and delete the original email and attachments
without using, disseminating or reproducing its contents to anyone other than the intended
recipient. Wolters Kluwer shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of
of this email or any attachments, nor for unauthorized use by its employees.

Wolters Kluwer nv has its registered address in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, and is registered
with the Trade Registry of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 33202517.