Re: HTML5 and RDFa

So, essentially I can use <html version="HTML+RDFa 1.1" lang="en"> instead
of RDFa-specific DOCTYPE and the rest is similar to  XHTML+RDFa, e.g.
namespace declarations and all?

I'll be checking against http://check.rdfa.info/ to make sure it is somewhat
compatible with almost-there-standards of HTML5 and HTML+RDFa ;)

        Sergey

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Karl Dubost
<karl+w3c@la-grange.net<karl%2Bw3c@la-grange.net>