HTML5 and RDFa

From: Sergey Chernyshev <sergey.chernyshev@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 14:26:40 -0400
To: RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Guys,

I'm sorry for not following whole HTML5 + RDFa discussion to close lately,
by I came across the practical issue of picking a DOCTYPE for my project on
performance side (Show Slow) and there are no reasons why I shouldn't pick
HTML5 DOCTYPE except for one - I want RDFa there.

Can someone who has a good picture of the problem recommend how I should go
about adopting both.

Here's the bug with the discussion on the topic:
http://code.google.com/p/showslow/issues/detail?id=61

<http://code.google.com/p/showslow/issues/detail?id=61>I'll appreciate any
feedback that will help me to resolve the issue.

P.S. name of the mailing list (RDF in XHTML) doesn't help me in this
question. Is it still the list for a broad RDFa discussion?

Thank you,

        Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev