Re: Mixed XHTML+MathML+SVG+RDFa markup

From: David Oliver <david@doliver.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:03:07 +0100
To: Shlomi Fish <shlomif@iglu.org.il>
CC: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>, public-rdfa@w3.org
I don't know why my first paragraph didn't appear in the end message. Here's what I originally sent:

http://www.totalvalidator.com/validator/ValidatorForm has very recently added XHTML+RDFa to its service.

Not entirely sure how it relates to this topic, but thought I'd mention it in case it's useful.

Regards
David