RDF::RDFa::Parser 1.00 released today

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:29:39 +0000
To: public-rdfa <public-rdfa@w3.org>, public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
I've finally released version 1.00 of my Perl RDFa parser. It has a few
interesting features that make it stand out from some other RDFa
parsers:

* Optional support for various features proposed for RDFa 1.1, including
allowing URIs in currently CURIE-only attributes; and allowing
SafeCURIEs in currently CURIE-only attributes.

* Support for named graphs. <http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/rdfa4/spec>

* The ability for the consumer of the page (not the author) to define
additional keywords (like the @rel/@rev keywords) on an
attribute-by-attribute basis, for all RDFa attributes: even @about and
@resource. Predefined bundles of keywords corresponding to various
X/HTML specifications, the Atom link registry, etc, are provided.

* Special support for various host languages. For example, in SGML-style
HTML, CURIE prefixes are treated case-insensitively by default, and
@lang is used to set element languages; in Atom, <feed> and <entry> have
an implicit @about (like <head> and <body> do in X/HTML); in SVG,
embedded portions of RDF/XML are added to the graph; etc.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>