Re: Does RDFa processing recurse into content:encoded?

On 8 Feb 2010, at 21:01, Stephane Corlosquet wrote:

> I think this use case would make a good candidate for the next version of
> RDFa.
>
> Steph.

As it stands I'm not sure this is a 'use case' because it doesn't explain why you want to enclose the body with a content:encoded property. You could, for example, point to it:

And if you want an independent record of the original html applications can retrieve that and stuff it in a literal.

Convince me and I'll add it to my parser ;-)

Damian