Re: Does RDFa processing recurse into content:encoded?

So the options are to willfully violate the RDFa spec, or to put the
same thing in the page twice. I don't like either of those.

Thinking more about the issue, it occurs to me that one could argue
that the foaf:name triple is “there” anyways, even if the RDFa spec
says it's not: it's encoded *inside* the rdf:XMLLiteral. An RDFa
processor that finds an XMLLiteral inside a web page could certainly
decide to parse that literal for RDFa markup as well.

Richard