suggested test for test suite: prefix redefinition

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:36:12 +0100
To: public-rdfa@w3.org

Ought to generate this triple:

  <#foo> <http://example.com/right#bar> "baz" .

The current release of RDF::RDFa::Parser generates:

  <#foo> <http://example.com/wrong#bar> "baz" .

This is because I'm passing around the list of URI mappings by reference
rather than by value. It would be useful if this test could be added to
the test suite, as currently none of the approved test cases cover the
situation.

I have a fix written for RDF::RDFa::Parser which I'll release later
today.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>