Re: Restarting work on RDFa validator ...

Good work!

Some observations:

It fails to deal with redirects.

Hitting [return] after typing in the URL doesn't initiate the validation.

It objects (wrongly) to rel="meta"

It wrongly complains about rel="author dc:creator"

It seems not to recognise relative URI's in @href and @src:
    expected URI for @href and found 'CV.css' which is a unknown URIref
type (invalid)

Is the "Show full results" check box meant to toggle between showing
everything and only the errors? It didn't seem to work for me. In any
case, I would prefer the defaults to be only errors shown (and a message
that there were no errors if there are none).

In the following message:

<<<<
   242: and <a rel="Copyright"
href="/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software">software

   expected white-space separated list of CURIEs or reserved term for @rel
   and found 'Copyright' which is a { URI } (invalid)

I would prefer it to say '"Copyright" is not a recognised rel value', or
similar.

Best wishes,

Steven