Re: My first RDFa Web example (products)

David Navarro Arnao wrote:
> I've published a little web with products (or services) in RDFa. The
> page is in spanish and it offers musical services for wedding or other
> kind of music events.

Hi David,

The page looks great and it looks like you're getting a decent number of
triples out of your markup. Good job!

The only issue I saw while looking at the source was that you were doing
typeof="Product" instead of typeof="v:Product". You need to prepend the
Google vocabulary prefix on there "v:". You had used "v:" correct
elsewhere on the page and your markup issue just meant that your
semantic objects weren't typed.

You should also put version="XHTML+RDFa 1.0" on the HTML element.

-- manu

PS: RDFa community - both of these issues could have been easily avoided
if we had a conformance checker. Anybody want to volunteer to write one?

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/08/30/equitable-culture/