Re: [Fwd: DBpedia Pages now include RDFa]

Happy to!

Basically, what you need to remember is that XHTML+RDFa is an XML
dialect, so the document first and foremost needs to be xml well
formed.  In particular this means that elements with EMPTY content
models (like img) need to be terminated, attribute values need to have
values and those values need to be quoted, ampersands that are literal
ampersands need to be expressed as an entity.  So... for example,
embedded URLs need to have ampersands changed to &.  img elements
need to have '/>' at their end.

You can see the complete set of errors for that page at
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fpage%2FAlbert_Einstein&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

Some of the errors are not really a big deal - parsers don't care about
validation per se.  But they do care about well-formedness so it is
important the document be well formed.

Does this help?  Or do you need some more specific suggestions?