Re: Carrying all of a resource's metadata as RDFa?

Constantine,

> Any thoughts on this? I can understand it if it's considered an abuse of RDFa
> to try to carry arbitrary metadata, but part of the attraction of RDFa for me
> is the idea of avoiding having to create a parallel .rdf file resource for a
> resource by carrying all metadata as RDFa.

Yes, this is an interesting question. We are collecting issues around this
and you might want to check out [1]. IMHO it is ok to have not all RDF
embedded, under certain circumstances ...

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://ld2sd.deri.org/lod-ng-tutorial/#checklist-usability

--