Re: FYI: Slideshare is using RDFa....

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 09:04:21 -0700
To: Mani Kumar <mani@slideshare.com>
CC: public-rdfa@w3.org

Mani,

Great to see you guys tweaking your RDFa!

As you're doing that, I recommend:

1) putting the RDFa markup in the page content, so you're reusing
existing markup rather than copying the data in the HEAD, and

2) adding RDFa to the "share" markup that you allow others to embed in
their sites, so that their embedding of the slides also carries the
structured data along with it.

If you need any specific help with that, please don't hesitate to ask!

-Ben