FYI: Slideshare is using RDFa....

From: Martin McEvoy <martin@weborganics.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:10:48 +0000
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Hello All

FYI: Slideshare is using RDFa see:

http://www.slideshare.net/derivadow/www20-what-does-the-history-of-the-web-tell-us-about-its-future

One thing I do find worrying is that they are not using the RDFa
document type declaration, the same as Myspace and Digg, which leads me
to believe that they either don't think its important, or that they have
missed something. Maybe this could be Highlighted more In section 1.1 of
the RDFa primer with a small snippet of copy and paste code? the RDFa
community wouldn't  want to promote  non standards compliance now would
we :)

Best wishes

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/

"You may find it hard to swallow the notion that anything as large and apparently inanimate as the Earth is alive."
Dr. James Lovelock, The Ages of Gaia