Re: RDFa one minute elevator pitch

Manu,

First let me say congrats - very clean and to the point!

Second, we might want to start gathering interviews at our Wiki? I currently
know of two, yours and mine from last year [1].

> I know others out there could do better - anybody else want to take a
> crack at a quick 1 minute elevator pitch for RDFa?

I'd not claim that I'd be able to do it better, but there are movements in
the linked data domain which more and more see RDFa as being *the* preferred
deployment mechanism for it. I've blogged about it in early 2008 [2] and,
given there is a possibility, would be delighted to talk about this very
topic.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]
http://blogs.talis.com/nodalities/2008/09/a-chat-with-michael-hausenblas.php
[2]
http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2008/03/what_do_linkeddata_and_rdfa_ha.ht
ml

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,