RDFa one minute elevator pitch

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:27:16 -0400
My attempt at a one minute elevator pitch for RDFa:

Many thanks to Bill Cullifer from the World Organization of
Webmasters[1] for the interview. He's a great guy with a wide breadth of
interests. I had a great series of chats ranging from the economy, to
health-care, to alternative energy to web semantics with him at Web
Directions North 2009.

I know others out there could do better - anybody else want to take a
crack at a quick 1 minute elevator pitch for RDFa?

-- manu

[1] http://www.joinwow.org/

Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Absorbing Costs Considered Harmful