RDForms

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:35:24 +0000
To: "public-rdfa@w3.org" <public-rdfa@w3.org>
CC: RDFa list <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>

All,

Happy to announce the first RDForms generator [1]. RDForms are HTML forms
decorated with RDFa (along with a key-value pair/CRUD operations vocabulary)
used in pushback [2]. The vision of pushback is to enable a read/write
Semantic Web, that is, updating non-RDF data sources such as Web 2.0 APIs,
etc.

As a side note: the method used here (heavily depending on jQuery and Jeni's
great rdfquery - thanks again for the awesome support) can of course be
generally used to create RDFa on the fly, if you know what I mean ;)

Btw, the prototype has been developed by myself (quite painful as I'm no
developer) so please bear with me and all failures, bugs and troubles caused
go on me :)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://ld2sd.deri.org/pushback/fusion/
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/PushBackDataToLegacySourcesRDForms
--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,