Re: RDFa and CSS

From: Martin McEvoy <martin@weborganics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:24:07 +0000
To: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
CC: publicayers@verizon.net, public-rdfa@w3.org
Toby A Inkster wrote:
> On 11 Mar 2009, at 00:50, Martin McEvoy wrote:
>
>> You CAN use css like that in, Firefox,  Opera, Safari  and Chrome
>> (the standards compliance ones I guess)  you just cant in *Internet
>> Explorer*
>

> I thought IE7 had implemented attribute selectors, no?

I thought so too...

> And for IE5/6 there is: http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/

 It MAY have existed at one point, maybe in a beta version?  but not  in
IE8.0.6x

Best wishes

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/

"You may find it hard to swallow the notion that anything as large and apparently inanimate as the Earth is alive."
Dr. James Lovelock, The Ages of Gaia