RDFa and CSS

From: <publicayers@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:42:58 -0500 (CDT)
To: public-rdfa@w3.org
I'm trying to figure out how to tie RDFa annotations into CSS;
unfortunately, I'm just beginning with RDFa and I have even less
understanding of CSS.

We've started looking into RDFa because we want to use it in our
applications. I was looking at some example markup that a coworker was
working on and noticed that you would duplicate an @rel with an @class,
something like

    ... class="foo" rel="foo" ...

so that someone could define a foo class in CSS and format the fragment.
Is there a way of having a more direct connection between the RDFa
annotations and CSS? The only thing I've been able to find is a few docs
on Fresnel, but I'm not sure we can assume someone's going to have a
capability to process Fresnel in their browser.

Brian