Re: RDFa Logo

On 27 Jan 2009, at 14:50, Karl Dubost wrote:

> It can be worked out for different sizes. If Toby releases the
> source file. :)

I've included a few different sizes:

http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/rdfa-logo/

I don't really have a source file though - I worked on it as a raster
image - so in a sense, the large image at the URL above is the source.

It should be pretty easy for someone to make an SVG though. The
document icon is "package_wordprocessing.svg" from the gnome-icon-
theme package in GNOME 2.22, available under the GPL, with the tree
picture removed and replaced by the W3C SemWeb logo, which is
available from the W3C site.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>