Re: RDFa Logo

> It strikes me that RDFa should have some sort of logo.
>
> Here is my idea:
> http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/rdfa-logo/rdfadoc.medium.png
>
> But I'm sure that other people can do better.
>
> -Toby

I like this idea, but how would it look at smaller sizes?

I am by no means an artist, but what about the idea of having the
semantic web logo enclosed in a pair of angled brackets? Something not
quite, but similar to the attached image. (I'm sure someone could do a
better job, this was just a quick Inkscape job.)

Just a thought.

- Daniel E. Renfer