Re: RDFa Use Cases added to wiki

Ivan Herman wrote:
> I have added an entry to the Talis/Plymouth case[1]. I hope this is all
> right.

Yes, please do add any use case that you know of for RDFa that isn't on
that list.

That goes for everybody else on these lists as well. As far as the wiki
goes, if you have an idea for improving the wiki - edit first, announce
your edits and then announce it to the appropriate list. We need more
people to start contributing to the wiki.

The only thing that we ask that you don't do is change the top-level
structure (Learn, Publish, Consume, Participate) without first
discussing it on list.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.

blog: Fibers are the Future: Scaling Past 100K Concurrent Requests
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2008/10/21/scaling-webservices-part-2