Re: How artists can help RDFa (was Re: RDFa and Web Directions North 2009)

From: Thomas Earl Deforest <thomas_deforest@byu.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:05:26 -0700
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: "public-rdfa@w3.org" <public-rdfa@w3.org>
The value prop is the biggest hurdle, I agree. I also think contrasting and
comparing with microformats will help as well. Not to create a division
between the two technologies but to help those who are already familiar with
microformats understand what is similar and what is different between the
two.

Tom