Re: RDFa Wiki

I just tried logging in with my OpenID, which I hadn't used before on
the wiki. The wiki gets your email address from OpenID's attribute
exchange, but then you still have to confirm it (because there's no
reason to trust your OpenID server.)

You can do that by clicking "my preferences", scrolling down to email,
clicking "confirm my email", then click the confirm link, then you're
good to go.

-Ben