Re: RDFa and Web Directions North 2009

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:08:40 -0500
CC: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Michael Bolger <michael@michaelbolger.net>, public-rdfa@w3.org, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

Ian Hickson wrote:
> To reiterate: I have approached and been approached by a number of people
> in the RDF and RDFa communities, and I have repeatedly asked for people to
> list problems and use cases that are of relevance in the context of RDFa
> and RDF, with those problem descriptions not mentioning RDFa or other
> technical solutions. So far we have seen *very few* of these.

We have been gathering a complete list of Use Cases for the HTML5+RDFa
discussion here:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-use-cases

There are 18 use cases so far, not including the ones from the W3C. If
you have one that is not listed on that page, please add it to the wiki,
or notify the public-rdfa@w3.org mailing list so that we can add it to
the wiki.

-- manu

--