Re: RDFa and Web Directions North 2009 (html5/xhtml5 process)

Dan Connolly wrote:
 >Do you mean me, Michael?

My intent was not personnel, I certainly could
have been more thoughtful in my approach.

I wrote;"In my opinion, a street level view";
Expressing frustration, anger(healthy), that the
process, relationship of the W3C and HTML 5 looks
too one sided, against RDFa(?).

 >It's also possible you mean Tim Berners-Lee

 From years reading messages from the "semantic" lists,
I certainly like him, a caring individual, with of course,
appreciation for the web and additional fine work.

As an outsider, someone has to stir things up.

My "street" problem is with a perception that, an attitude,
"hero-worshiped", prevents a more dynamic dialog emerging
from within the W3C, due to a pear pressure fear?
Not blaming him, or any individual. A system, culture problem.

Will investigate the linked documents, presentation material.

Dan, this reply would have easier if you had gotten mad, hmm.

I sincerely hope that my "rant" might be of help, value.

Thank you for the fine message.