Any serious RDFa implementations in Java?

From: Frank Castle <f.castle67@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:54:41 -0800 (PST)
To: public-rdfa@w3.org

Hello,

I scanned the list of available Java APIs for parsing RDFa on

http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFa#head-a9931f6a7df58f28ae0094a5d14a53bb97b25685

and I am disappointed that none of the available options seems to be stable or sufficiently well maintained. For example, the Jena library is using an XSL-based solution and has some serious licensing problems due to security problems.

What APIs are people on this list using in conjunction with Java?

Thanks
Frank