RDFa tag lines

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:23:40 -0400
To: RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Still thinking about t-shirt designs and distilling the RDFa message
into something simpler.

Hixie is talking about micro-data on the HTML5 mailing list, although I
think that anything with the word "data" in it will scare away most web
designers?

How would these slogans look on the back of a shirt?

==========================

          RDFa

Express Yourself, Simply.

   http://rdfa.info/

==========================

          RDFa

   Say What You Mean

   http://rdfa.info/

==========================

          Lush*

Delectably Delicious HTML

    http://rdfa.info/

==========================

*Lush could stand for Lusciously Useful Semantic HTML

It's has good "verb"-able properties - "Make your site Lush with
semantics!".

Person B: "I just published RDFa via my blog!"
Person A: "You're such a Lush!"
Person B: "Why thank you!"
Person A: "Here's a million dollars!"

Oh, the possibilities...