Re: A vocabulary discussion for Digg

Dear Folks,

In the past and also for my personal study I made an RDF extractor for
digg, If I remember good was something like:

DC for the base:
dc:title (for title), dc:description (for description), dc:subject
(categories),  dc:publisher (is for digg.com), dc:creator (the user)

SKOS (basic use) for categories:
 - skos:Concept for the categories (with
skos:broader/skos:narrower)... on the wide this creates a nice tree

FOAF for people:
- foaf:Person for people involved with foaf:maker for who wrote this
and a foaf:depiction for his/her avatar (and an holds account) for
his/her digg user page

As Manu already said SIOC whould be nice for community

..a good start for reflection sould be
xmlns:digg="http://digg.com/docs/diggrss/"

Cheers,

Simone