Re: RDFa Example - DOAC

Toby A Inkster wrote:
> An example CV marked up with DOAC and RDFa:
>
> http://buzzword.org.uk/2008/rdfa-cv

"Learnt the princples of harnessing bees and bears for technology."

My, my... what a colorful DOAC... Joe Bloggs sounds like he's involved
in some fairly cutting edge stuff. The utilization of bees and bears
dovetails nicely into the green technology movement... very forward
thinking for 2001. :)

> Lazyweb - is there a place where demonstrations like this can go on the
> Wiki?

Put it here, for now... thanks for the example and contribution to the wiki!

http://rdfa.info/wiki/Examples-in-the-wild

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.

blog: POSIX Threads Don't Scale Past 100K Concurrent Web Requests
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2008/09/30/scaling-webservices-part-1

blog: Fibers are the Future: Scaling Past 100K Concurrent Web Requests
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2008/10/21/scaling-webservices-part-2