RE: Markup questions: html/body, datatype="", double predicates

Richard,

This is actually the best place to ask, yes :)

I CC'd the 'old', rather RDFa TF-internal list as well for now, just in
case not all TF members read this one (which I can't imagine, though ;)

>1. Behaviour of RDFa markup on <html> and <body> elements. Let's say
>my file contains these markup bits (doctype, namespace declarations
>etc omitted):

Good question. It's valid RDFa but it seems we have not tested it
(--mhausenblas :).
The trouble seems to start as you have <html rel="foaf:maker"
rev="foaf:homepage">, that is start at the top-level, which is, again,
perfectly valid, as far as I can tell. Maybe Distiller makes some hidden
assumptions? Ivan?

I ran it trough bengee's ARC2 [1] and this seems fine, or?

>2. Behaviour of datatype="" when the content includes *RDFa* markup.
>Let's say I have this in my HTML:

Again, seems to be Distiller-specific as far as I can tell, again cf.
[1] ...

>3. Double predicates. Just to confirm, is it always allowed to have
>multiple CURIEs in the CURIE-accepting properties?

True for @rel, @rev, @property, @typeof - see [2].

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]