Re: PER-s for RDFa 1.1

> On 27 Nov 2014, at 11:55 , Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Manu, Ralph, Shane,
>
> we have a pending issue that we are now in position to close. Per[1] we had to pending issues in HTML+RDFa, waiting for the HTML5

to -> two :-)

> and the RDF1.1 recommendations to be published. This is now done. This means that we would have re-publish the HTML+RDFa1.1 document with following actions:
>
> - remove the note in the Status section of [1]
> - in section 3.1 step 9 the last sentence should be removed; @datetime is now normative
> - in section 3.1 step 11 the last sentence should simply say: "This feature is non-normative" (Alas!, due to the delay of DOM3, the HTML datatype is not normative in RDF1.1 Concepts[2]...)

Additional, minor things:

- the reference to HTML5 should be updated to Rec
- The RDF concepts and Turtle references should become normative and updated.
- Actually I do not know what the XHTML+RDFa1.1 reference is as an informal and referring to the PER an not the Rec; I think that was an oversight at the final publication step. Anyway, that should be updated as well.

Ivan

----